Incorporated in 1972, the Range Riders M/C is one of Minnesota’s first off-road motorcycle clubs based Grand Rapids, MN. We are a chartered member of the District 23 – Amateur Riders Motorcycle Association and a sanctioned member of the American Motorcycle Association. Through the years we have hosted several events including National Enduros and a National Hare Scramble. For 2017, the Range Riders are promoting Round 5 of the D23 ARMCA Hare Scramble Series at Echo Valley MX Park in Brookston, MN.
For 2017, Range Riders partnered with the Rocky Mountain ATV/MC Race Gas Program. As a result, each rider competing in the Sunday event will receive a $10 RMC Gift Card in the mail!
Camping is available all weekend in addition to unorganized practice on Saturday.
If you are interested in learning more about the Range Riders, our events, or would like become a volunteer/member. Please contact us or refer to our Facebook page.
- 9:00am Gates Open
- 10:00am Open Practice (Start)
- 4:00pm Open Practice (End)
* Open Practice – $30 per Rider *
** Track will be watered and groomed! **
*** Overnight Camping – $15 per Vehicle ***
- 7:00am Gates open – $10 Gate Fee Per Person, Children 4 and Under Free!
- 7:30am Signup
- 9:00am Peewee/ Premier/ Girls – $20 Entry
- 10:30am Micro/ Macro – FREE Entry
- 12:00pm C/ Junior/ Sportsman/ Women/ Vintage – $35 Entry
- 2:00pm AA – $50 Entry, A/B – $40
- Cash payouts for AA, A, B Classes
Echo Valley Motocross Park
Located 30 miles west of Duluth.
Address: 4650 Lavoy Road Brookston, Minnesota
Directions: From Cloquet, go 12 miles North on Hwy 33. Go left on Hwy 2 and go 12 miles. Take is located on Lavoy Rd.
Contact: Email – (218) 341-9691